Vice President, Digital Services & Emerging Technologies
Vice President, Digital Services & Emerging Technologies
Location: Alexandria, VA
Title: VP of Digital Services & Emerging Technologies
Reports to: Chief Innovation Officer
Why You’ll Love Working at RedPeg:
Voted as one of The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces, we are an independent full service experiential marketing agency that connects brands to the consumers they need to reach through customized, personal engagement. Every day, we come together to create experiences that inspire extraordinary memories. With our main office in Washington D.C., we work with a roster of incredible brands including Capital One, DISH Network, GEICO, Meta, Niantic, Nike, Virginia Lottery and Yuengling. We’re looking for highly personable, passionate, and innovative marketers to join our team!
Why RedPegsters Are Comfortable Being Their True Self:
RedPeg is dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace where employees of all backgrounds can contribute and thrive. The company's policies and culture prioritize diversity at all levels and ensure fair treatment based on merit and potential rather than protected classifications factors (such as age, race, gender, religion). This deliberate and intentional effort is highlighted and supported, with continual accountability placed on appropriate parties to ensure forward momentum by the RedPeg Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), specifically EquALLY (LGBTQI+ Community and Allies), Parents of RedPeg, ROC (RedPegsters of Color), and WOR (Women of RedPeg). Our ERGs are the backbone of our culture at RedPeg. They help us educate, celebrate, and facilitate meaningful action throughout our organization and in our local communities.
What This Job is About:
We are seeking a highly experienced and innovative Business Leader to develop and lead our new Digital Services and Emerging Technologies Business Unit focused on digital marketing services, influencer marketing, and emerging and interactive technologies: AR, (Augmented Reality), and VR (Virtual Reality). In this role, you will have overall responsibility for developing and executing a multi-year roadmap for the new unit and building a high-performance team of digital marketing professionals, influencer specialists, and interactive experience developers and designers.
- Set the vision and strategy for the new Internal Digital Services and Emerging Technologies Business Unit
- Develop and execute a multi-year roadmap for the new business unit, with a focus on driving revenue growth, increasing profitability, and expanding our offerings to meet client needs.
- Lead the end-to-end execution of high-value digital programs, partnerships, and campaigns. Develop content and channel strategies and identify strategic opportunities aimed at growing industry interest and increasing client engagement.
- Drive growth and advancement of the digital team through the effective marketing, sales, development, and delivery of innovative digital solutions and services
- Review program analytics performance and create new strategies to increase engagement across all platforms.
- Collaborate with other RedPeg departments (partner services, strategy, business development, etc.) to drive new business and organic growth of the current partner base.
- Act as a senior lead brand advocate internally and externally.
- Manage the P&L for the new business unit and deliver against revenue and profitability targets.
What You’re All About:
- Minimum of 10 years of digital/marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an agency environment.
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and tactics in competitive markets.
- Strong understanding of digital strategy and proven ability to execute campaigns across social and online.
- Experience in the design and development of brand interactives using emerging technologies (AR, (Augmented Reality), and VR (Virtual Reality)
- Experience in the development of influencer marketing services
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to set high standards of performance and build high-performance teams.
- Strategic thinker and executor, working both independently and collaboratively.
- Results-oriented with a data-driven approach.
- Creative, resourceful, and decisive with strong problem-solving and team-building skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to make effective, persuasive presentations to all levels of management and external stakeholders.
- Up to date on current trends in the industry, pop culture, sports, and entertainment.
- Strong experience with Keynote.
- Proven track record of managing projects on time and on-budget in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for building and leading high-performance teams, driving innovation and growth, and delivering exceptional results for clients, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and help us build our new Internal Digital Services Business Unit.
RedPeg Core Values
We engage everyone with a Service Mentality
We are Unifiers
We are Relentless in our Pursuit of Excellence
We are Committed to Growth
We Create Innovative Solutions
We take Extreme Ownership
We Cultivate an Environment built on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are One Team!
To apply for this position please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
It is the policy of RedPeg to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RedPeg will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.